A warming winter staple to have in your fridge for a meal a snack.
This recipe can last days, ensuring you always have healthy food in the fridge ready to go!
- ½ a large cauliflower
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium eggplant
- 3 large Zucchinis
- 2 large red onions
- 2 Tablespoon Garam Marsala
- 2 Tablespoon Cumin
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup roasted capsicum in olive oil (easily purchased from a deli or organic store)
- 1 large red chilli (I removed the seeds)
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 2 limes – juiced
- Coriander- small bunch (to taste)
- Coconut oil
- Himalayan Salt
- Pre-heat oven 180°degrees
- Coat the bottom of your baking dish with coconut oil
- Put tomatoes into baking dish
- Chop remaining vegetables except the cauliflower, and place all vegetables into your baking dish.
- Pour ½ a cup of water across veggies in your baking dish.
- Sprinkle a heaped tablespoon of Garam marsala & Cumin + lightly sprinkle salt over the vegetables and stir until oil and spices cover veggies.
- Place your cauliflower on top of your vegetables
- Place garlic, chilli, coriander, coconut, ¾ cup roasted capsicum, lime juice, 1 x Tablespoon Cumin, 1 x Tablespoon Garam Marsala into a Nutri bullet or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon mixture over cauliflower- using all mixture.
- Bake in the oven 180 for 1hr 15 mins. Oven times vary- it may take longer.