- 1 Tablespoon organic butter
- 1 Cup diced onion
- 1 medium sweet potato
- ¼ white cabbage
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 cups of homemade chicken bone stock
- 2 cups of organic chicken
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
Melt butter over medium heat. Saute the onion for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until translucent (or browned, to your preference).
Add the stock, potato (peeled or unpeeled) and cabbage and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to a simmer for about 10 minutes, then add the remaining ingredients and cook until sweet potato are completely soft.