- Preheat your oven to 180°
- Boil up some water, place that water in a jug to cool slightly for a few minutes
- Place some baking paper over a baking tray
- In a large bowl, place all your dry ingredients, mix and combine well with a whisk.
- Add apple cider vinegar and 1 egg white, and some water to the bowl of dry ingredients- mix well.
- Continue slowly combing in the 2 other egg whites and rest of your water until all is well combined.
- Be careful, water can vary slightly, the original recipe I followed has another ¼ cup of water again, which would have left my Almond flour unable to be moulded into rolls.
- As with oven times, there are always variable to any recipe, not even the best recipe may turn out the same for you. There is always the ‘freestyle’ to taste and texture element to baking and cooking.
- Once all your wet and dry ingredients are combined, start to roll into 4 balls of equal proportion.
- Place onto your baking tray.
- If you are using seeds, place seeds on the top of your rolls to decorate. You will be very impressed with yourself when you see these little beauties rise, baking to a gorgeous brown color.
Ovens will vary, my oven took 30 mins, the original recipe said it would take 45mins, so keep an eye on them.
Perhaps my rolls where bigger? You know your rolls are ready when you can tap on them with your finger and they sound hollow.